Thursday, November 1, 2012

Experiencing Group

I really thought that this was a fantastic group project and I had a great experience working with my group members! I really enjoy working with groups during class projects because it developes the understanding of a concept that some people really can struggle with.  That concept is teamwork and I think that teamwork is something that gets overlooked as we get older.  My group members were great and it seemed like we all had our own unique role in the group.  Maegan did a terriffic job presenting our material in front of the class, Brayden did a great job setting up Prezi and our presentation, and I did the research for the paper and presentation.  I think that both the presentation and the paper went accordingly and I really enjoyed this project!

The only consideration I would like to make is that we practice presenting a little bit more.  Presenting in front of a class has never really been my strongest attribute, but I realize that this needs improvement and I am determined to learn how to become a better public speaker.  With that being said, the only way to become a good public speaker is by practicing in front of a classroom, so I hope that I will get another chance to redeem myself on a project in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment